30 Jul 2010

The Life Pursuit: San Smith

It's that time again!! Today I'm featuring San Smith of The Life Pursuit. I only discovered her blog recently and already I'm hooked! Not only is she an incredibly talented artist but she also has an wonderfully cute and addictive personality. Not to mention her gorgeous pink hair and she's beautiful - some people just get it all!!


The first day I came across her blog I sat and watched her live demo [which airs on a Friday] as she drew an illustrative Kiki's Delivery Service picture. To be able to see her creating this amazing picture with such poise and elegance was unreal!!


She also features a number of craft tutorials from cookies to painting and still finds time to sell her goods via her shop!


You will be missing out if you don't check out her blog!


Delicate Eccentric

4 comments:

owlsomegifts said...

Cute shop! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE tutorials, I'll be checking this out!
sezouli / cheryl

Delicate Eccentric said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed my FF!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog!!

Owlette

steph said...

Hi babe

I love it whenever fellow bloggers has a feature "blog" special because it's another introduction to a great blog! I love San's hot, funky pink hair too! I mean, I dont think i ever have the guts to dye my hair any lighter than reddish-brown. very cool, indeed.

stephanie
thewhimsicalworld@ swap bot
(Im a blogger, follow me)