6 Aug 2010

Happiness Is...

Welcome to another Feature Friday and this week I'm featuring Happiness Is... which is written by the beautiful Shannon Eileen. I have been following her blog for a while and am always amazed at how much she blogs - if you want a regular blogger you have one in her! It's not just that she blogs a lot but that her blog is quality. It's not just posts and posts of drivel, but every one has me captivated. 


Happiness Is... blogger Shannon Eileen wearing the Bugle Boy Dress by Shabby Apple
Even with all the posts telling of wonderful things, with stunning pictures and magical music she still finds times to respond to nearly every comment [and she has a lot there!] and be personal. Each response is like that of a friend, even if you're new - it makes you feel welcomed, drawn into her little nest of happiness. 


One thing you can be sure of is that if you're having a bad day and need an injection of happiness, her blog is the place to be. The name says it all!!


Delicate Eccentric

1 comment:

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Oh my goodness - this makes me want to cry!! In a good way!! You are like a little blessing for me today. Thank you so much for your kind words my dear!! :) xo